Social Media Competitions Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Little Poppet Cupcakes.
2. The competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be fully bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via
6. Multiple entries per person, per platform, will be accepted unless otherwise stated, in which case only one entry will be accepted per person per platform. Multiple entries on the same platform, from the same person, will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be displayed on the competition post. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- You must like & follow the Little Poppet Cupcakes Supplies Facebook page, and still be liking & following the page when the competition is drawn
- You must like the relevant competition post
- You must comment (and also tag the required number of friends if required by the wording on the competition post) on the relevant competition post
- You must follow the @LPCCakedecorating Instagram account, and still be following the account when the competition is drawn.
- You must like the relevant competition post.
- You must comment (and also tag the required number of friends if required by the wording on the competition post) on the relevant competition post.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition. It is the prize winner’s responsibility to ensure the correct information is given in order to receive the prize.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated on the relevant competition post and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen:
At random by software, from all valid entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents
14. The winner will be announced publicly on each relevant platform and also notified via DM on Facebook or Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner without notice.
15. The promoter will require a valid UK postal address to be given for delivery purposes. The winners address will never be shared with a 3rd party by Little Poppet Cupcakes. The winner can email their address to firstname.lastname@example.org if they would rather not pass the information through the 3rd party social media platform themselves.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating that these terms and conditions have been read and has agreed to be bound in full by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees that Little Poppet Cupcakes can use his/her name and image in any publicity material if Little Poppet Cupcakes should desire to do so. When entering the competition the entrants understand and agree to the fact that their name as well as a profile photo or other photos and links to their private profile may appear in the wider public domain, and will appear publicly on the relevant platform, and may also be visible on public search engines in connect to Little Poppet Cupcakes social media platforms. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Any form of entry into the competition will be deemed as full acceptance of these terms and conditions, including those who do not complete all the required steps to produce a valid entry.
21. Little Poppet Cupcakes also reserves the right to cancel or change the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.